Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday

419 scams

From: Mrs Martha Job.

Dear Beloved One,

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD. I am the above named person from Sierra-Leone. I am married to Dr. Kevin Job who died in the year 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days when he visited his village. Since his death, I decided not to re-marry.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$15 Million United States Dollars ( Fifteen Million United States Dollars) in a financial Institution. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer; my Doctor told me that I would not last due to the cancer problem. From all indications, the cancer has gotten to a very dangerous stage. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize this huge amount of money the way i am going to instruct herein. I want you to use this fund for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privileges that will be named after my late husband if possible. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I state herein.

Hoping to receive your response immediately.

Thanks and Remain blessed.

Yours of Good Heart.

Mrs. Martha Job

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs.Sophie Georgia I work as a Manager with one of the international bank here in Burkina Faso. Although the world is very small place and hard place to meet people because you don't know who to trust or believe, but as I have developed my trust in you after my praying, i made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion with you.

Be rest assure that everything will be handled confidentially because, this is a great opportunity which we cannot afford to miss as it will make our family profit allot.

It has been 7 years ago, that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers,most of the funds which they transferred out of Africa was gold and oil money that was supposed to used to develop the continent.

The Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after the transacfer.

As am sending this message to you, I was able to divert Ten Million five Hundred is the deposited thousand United State Dollars ($10.5M) to an escrow account that belonging to unknown person in bank.

I want you to act as the depositor by applying in the bank for the fund because the bank are curious to know who is the depositor of the fund, in this transfer their will be no problem base that the fund is deposited in the escrow account, as soon as the fund has been transferred into your account we shall share the fund at the ratio of 60% for me while 40 % bis for you.

If you are interested in this transaction, do not hesitate to reply me back, while you are not interested delete my message from your box.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Mrs.Sophie Georgia

Lotto scams

Your email has won 891,934.00 Pound Sterlings in the Irish National Lottery Draws For Internet Users.
To Begin Send:Name,Age, Address, Tel, Country

To Mr. Sean James

Irish National Lottery

Your email have been lucky to have been selected among 50 Recipient of
£891,934.00 pounds sterlings. each by Irish National Lottery Board.

For further inquiry,please Contact our claim desk with your Details:-
names,Address,Tel,Age,Occupation,Country immediately.

Claim Department:FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER -
Contact Mr. Sean James

Your`s Sincerely,
Mrs.Linda Owen




0 comments: