Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday

419 scams

The Bank Of East Asia Ltd
137 Market Street
Bank of East Asia Building
Singapore 048943

Perhaps a family member in Singapore.

A family member of yours (perhaps) in Singapore died twelve years ago leaving
behind an estate/capital (US$18.9M with interest) in a bank here where I work,
till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim. During the
bank private search for the relative recently your name and email contact was
among the findings that matches the same surname as the decease (name WITHELD
for security reason) who died interstate with no Will or next of kin.
To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the
final details. I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the
details needed for you to claim the estate/capital so that I can be gratify by
you, in this way $7,560,000.00 for you and $11,340,000.00 for me and my
colleagues that will do all the crucial part in the bank to have the claim
release to you promptly. To affirm your willingness and cooperation please do
so by replying me at my private email (liyoungss@emailaccount.com)
stating your
FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS
AND POSTAL ADDRESS.

I do expect you prompt response.

Thank you,
Xing Chung

WEST AFRICAN JOINT TASK FORCE ON OUTSTANDING PAYMENT
FOREIGN /CONTRACT PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
935 REBENI CARLINFONE AVENUE,
#29 APO EXTENSION,
REPUBLIC OF BENIN-COTONOU

CONTRACT #29:MAV/WTJF/FCP/MIN/009.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the WEST
AFRICAN JOINT TASK FORCE ON OUTSTANDING PAYMENT your name was discovered
as next on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not received
their payments. I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed
and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this email.

Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment
is US$15.7 million dollars(Fifteen million seven hundred thousand united
states dollars) Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you
have in your record and also re-confirm to me the following

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile :
3) company name,position and address :
4) Profession
5) How do you intend to receive the payment:


As soon as this information are received your payment will be made
processed and released to you,Endeavor to get back to me as soon as
possible.

Best Regards


Prof Nnamdi Mbutu.
Email: prof.nnamdimbutu2@skymail.mn
DIRECTOR WEST AFRICAN JOINT TASK FORCE ON OUTSTANDING PAYMENT FOREIGN
/CONTRACT PAYMENT DEPARTMENT

Lotto scams

Your Email I.D have just Won a Sum payout of £1,350,000.00 GBP. You are to contact Mrs.Monica Dickson for claim via email for more information.

Contact Email: claimsagnt_monica2011@live.co.uk

Regards,
Lottery Board.

0 comments: