Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday

419 scams

I am Mrs. Carolyn N. Turner wife to late Dr. Edward Noel Turner, who worked with American Embassy in South Africa for Nine Years before he retired and went into full time God's Ministry. My Husband died on February 2nd 2007 after a brief illness. I am sick and diagnosed of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) and recently, my Doctor told me that i may not live for too long due to the damage this cancer has done to my body. Having known my condition, i have decided to entrust my entire estate to you who will utilize this funds in the manner at which the funds are meant for.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated above and kindly send me your response of acceptance. All further correspondence should be sent to my Private Email; bppesq02@gmail.com<mailto:bppesq02@gmail.com>

In His Arms.

Tahira Saeed,
For: Mrs. Carolyn Noel Turner

Dear Sir/madam,
I am a legal practitioner and an import-export consultant in Nigeria. One of
my client is interested in investing multi Million Dollars with your
company, and she is interested in investing in your country.
Kindly forward all your personal or company?s activities to me for
immediate decision on the investment programm.
Total amount to be invested Seventy Five Million Dollars=($75,000,000,00
USD)...............................Cash investment.
Fund Origin Nigeria. Immediately i receive your details i will inform her
and
feed you with her arrangements.
Please reply to my private email box mark_fred00@yahoo.de.
Anticipating your immediate reply.
Best regards
Barrister mark fred
(Legal Director) 

0 comments: