Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday

419 scams

KINDLY READ AND GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY.

I want you to patiently read this offer. I am Mrs.Madina Ibrahim,the wife to the deceased former Head of Delegation to the World Bank in West Africa. My husband was the linkman between the Organization for Petroleum Exporting Countries - OPEC and the petroleum sector in a West African country. He also attend OPEC meetings constantly in Geneva before his death caused by cardiac arrest in our home town.

Through the sale of our allocated oil quota in OPEC, he was able to make S$10.million.(TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS)I want you to assist me to claim this money as i cannot claim it directly because he made the deposit as a fund belonging to his business associate in order not to raise eyebrow since he was a civil servant during that time, and the code of conduct bureau forbids him or his wife to acquire such amount of money.

It is on this basis that I am contacting you for assistance, if you will be interested, claim documents will been processed and sent to you. The documents with which the fund is deposited will be amended to reflect you as the beneficiary so that you will be eligible to collect the fund as his business associate.

You shall be entitled to 30% of the total funds while the rest will be given to me on arrival in your country for the up keeping of my only son and for further investment under your kind control there in your country as I can not be able to do any investment here in West Africa due to the origin of the said fund.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is risk free and doesn't have any negative implication. You should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund have been finalized. If you can conveniently assure me of your ability to keep this business very secret and confidential, you can write back to me for further details.

Expecting your urgent response through my private email address: madinaibrahim.bf@gmail.com.

Best regards,

Dear Beloved,
It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the
truth; I had no choice than to do what is lawful and just in the sight
of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God & His
Mercies and glory upon my life. I am Mrs. Sarah Lee, the wife of
Mr. Timothy Lee; both of us are citizens of the united Kingdom
.My husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Hong Kong for
twenty years before he died. We were married for ten years without a
child. My Husband died after a CAR ACCIDENT for only four
days. Before his death we both got born-again as dedicated Christians

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bible is strongly against. When my late
husband was alive he deposited the sum of (TEN MILLION POUNDS) with
a Bank in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the
management just wrote me as the beneficiary that our account has been
DORMANT and if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the
account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of
authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf (note that you need
to activate his account) as I can not come over.

Presently, I'm in a hospital in Hong Kong where I have been undergoing
treatment for throat cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my
doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last
wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations and NGO
anywhere in the World in helping human race. Because relatives and
friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot
live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of
them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand-in as the
beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank. I want a person that is
God-fearing who will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and
widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is
maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that
giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money and my husband's. I await your quick response to this
mail as this is my last wish to see this funds transferred before my
Death. Please my beloved for further communication on how we are going to
conclude this.



Your Sister In Christ,
Mrs.Sarah Lee.
Email: mrs.sarah.leh@msn.com

0 comments: