Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday

Love scams

Hello Mr!

I understand that this letter will be a surprise for you. I shall explain
to you. I asked the agency to find a man for a serious relationship ..
They gave me his email address. And so I write. My name is Diana.
I am 27 years old. I was born in Poland. But now I live in London.
I am a lawyer. I like my job, it gives me confidence in myself.
I am very sociable girl. My friends say about me that sometimes I talk
too much. But I love to communicate. And do not see anything wrong
with that. I also love to read books I've read all the books of
Stephen King. Every day I go play tennis and golf. My height 178 cm.
My weight 54 kg. My eye color - brown. My hair color-light brown.

I had a long relationship with a man. We have been together for over
4 years. But he drank a lot and very deceiving me. I did not want such
a relationship and we broke up. I want a man in whose eyes I see the
sincerity and honesty. I need a responsible man. Now you know a little
about me. If you are interested please contact me on my personal e-mail.

Here is my email address - werdydia@hotmail.com

I'll have a vacation in 3 weeks. And I plan to visit Australia.
I never was in this country. And it is interesting to me to know all
about Australia.

I would love to see your letter. Please tell me about yourself.
Your work, interests? I'm curious to know all about you.

With the best regards.
Diana

419 scams

Dear Friend

I am MR Bridggie Williams working with INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(IBA/BOA)uagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary To our late customer over his fund US$11.5Million dollars.

He died with his family during their vacation journey. I am waiting for your response for more details. The fund is going to be share at the ratio of 60/40.40% for you and 60% for i and my family which we are going to use for investment.and 10% for outstanding expenses.

+226 79 60 01 85
MR Bridggie Williams

Good Day

I am writing to seek your cooperation over this business, please kindly welcome this letter

Greetings to you and your family. I am Mr Errol Miller , auditing and accounting manager, Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($6M) Six million dollars into your account within 8 to 10 banking days.

This account belongs to one of our foreign customer by name, Mr. Alan Williams who died along with his entire family in a plane crash in the year December 2000. You can view the link below for more details:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/tanzania/1501084/Tycoon-dies-with-family-in-Tanzania-safari-plane-crash.html

I have agree that 50% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account, and 50% would be for me. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if you are interested and I will furnished you with details information
as soon as I get your response.

Best Regards

Mr Errol Miller



0 comments: