Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday

Gold scam

Dear Friend,

Am contacting you on behalf of my Community which comprises of mainly local Gold miners to represent and as well look for a prospective buyer for the bulk of Gold mined locally in our Community.
My Community in conjunction with the Village heads have in their possession this article (Gold Dust and Bar)
The Community as well with the Village heads have given me right to go into any contract of extraction or mining with any interested person or company depending on the discussion reached between both parties concerned.
If you are interested I would be glad to see you in Bamako Mali to sign an agreement before you can carry the Gold dust back to your country
with me. I remain to hear from you soonest.
1. 300 kg avalible
2. 22 carat plus / purity 96.6%
3. 27,000 UsD Per Kilo
4. Rue 541 porte 752 Hamdalleye Bamako Mali.

0 comments: