Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday

419 scams

Dear Friend

I am Master Andrew Tagro the only son of late Mr Desire Asségnini Tagro The former Interior minister in Laurent Gbagbo?s government, Desire Tagro died on Tuesday of shrapnel wounds sustained when members of the Republican Forces stormed the presidential palace to arrest Mr. Gbagbo on April 12, 2011.

You can find out this on the web page Ivory Coast arrest of the former president Laurent Gbagbo
http://www.afriqueavenir.org/en/2011/04/13/gbagbo-minister-dies-from-shrapnel-wounds/
He was the acting Minister of Interior in the government that was formed following that agreement before his appointment in the aftermath of the 28 November post election crisis as the general secretary of the presidency.

I want to transfer this Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars (US$17,500,000) left in a fixed/ suspense Account in one of the Prime banks here by my late father. According to the bank i am the only person that can direct them on where and when make the transfer.

I am looking for a God fearing person to help me. I want to transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as Real Estate management.
I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:-
1) To serve as a guardian.
2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education.
3) To help me invest the money in a profitable ventures.
I am only 20years old and I am prepared to give you 30% percent of the total amount, as commission for assisting me and 5% for expenses that will be incurred.
Best Regards
Master Andrew Tagro

Loan scams

We are offering un-secured loans as low as 3% interest rate. If you are interested please email us via.E-mail: loan2dayl@yahoo.com

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.

0 comments: