Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday

419 scams

Hello:-

You have been Compensated with a cheque payment of $2,811,041.00 USD by UN-HABITAT.

I am aware that this is not a conventional way to establish a relationship
of trust, and I apologize for this unsolicited mail to you but, as you
read you will realize the need for my action.

My name is Mrs.Sarah Hassan, I am ast estates and investment in capital
market
with his bank here in Irelandsuffering from a cancerous ailment. When
my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $10.8 Million Dollars
which were derived from his v.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift
which comes from my husband?s effort, to fund the up keep of the less
privileged and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.
As a reward for the effort you will be putting into this, 30% of the funds
would be given to you as compensation.

Please contact me on this email, (sarah.hassan2012@hotmail.com) for further
information.

Sincerely,
Mrs.S.Hassan
Lotto scams

Dear Sir/Madam

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/nicest-canadian-couple-world-dole-lottery-winnings.html

You have to contact me at my private email address
(a.voilet@live.co.uk)

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: a.voilet@live.co.uk

I am a Staff of Hang Seng Bank HongKong, Director of funds operations of the Hang Seng Bank
Ltd. I have an obscured business suggestion for you with trust if you are Godly sincere fearing
human.That will be of great benefit for you and I.It involve the transfer of ($19,500,000.USD)
if interested please get back to me on this email address ( mrsonglile2013@w.cn ) with more
details of this operation.
Kind Regards,
Song Lile.

 

0 comments: