Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday

419 scams

FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
MINISTER OF MINING RESOURCES
OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
TELE: +27-71-131-814
susan1shabangu12@gmail.com

Good Day:

First, let me start by introducing myself as MS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Minister of Mineral Resources of the Republic of South Africa since May 2009. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR JACOB ZUMA. After due deliberation with my children,

I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) You can view my profile at my (website by clicking ( www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066 ) and read about me. THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Minister of Mineral Resources, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.After his death,

I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into you a comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers through my banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund.

If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. (
susan1shabangu12@gmail.com ) if you want to speak with my Banker that promise to help move this fund out of south Africa to your account, that is fine and okay by me. or any time you want to speak with me then I will give you my private numbers so that we can talk more about the transfer, Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

You might think where i got your email contact, i got your email id from the South Africa chamber of commecre in a search for a honest person who will assist me transfer my fund out of South Africa

My regards to your family.

Yours faithfully, pls get back to me

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
Minister of Mineral Resources
Republic of South Africa since May 2009.
TELE: +27-71-131-814
susan1shabangu12@gmail.com

SANTANDER BANK PLC
2 Triton Square Regent’s Place
London NW1 3AN

ATTN: CEO/PRESIDENT,

I am Mr. Mark Lee, director in charge of Auditing and Accounting section, Santander Bank formerly known as Abbey National London, United Kingdom and also Chairman of Investigating and Auditing Department of this Bank. With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a Business Transaction that will be very mutual benefit to us.
During our Investigation and Auditing in this Bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to one deceased Mr. Andreas Schranner 64years, of Munich, a German who died along with his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash, you can as well confirm it by yourself through the stated Website of the incident http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Although personally, I keep this information secret within myself and partners to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution. The said amount is £8.5M (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling). As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through one of my good friends who work with Chamber of Commerce on foreign business relations here in Britain though I did not disclose the deal to him.

Meanwhile as a senior staff in this bank and the director of auditing and accounting, I have in my possession all the necessary documents to perfect this deal by making you the real Next of Kin/Partner whom this money will be transferred into your account.

Upon the successful completion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 70% will be for me and my partners. Please you have been advised to keep this "Top Secret" as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. And I assure you that this transaction will not last more than 10 working days and you confirm the money in your account.
I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account, and ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.

Please send your response through my alternative email addresses below for security measures.

Thank you as I wait for your urgent response.

Best Regards,
Mr. Mark Lee
Always respond to me here: mark.marklee.lee634@gmail.com
Direct Telephone: +4477-0000-2525


0 comments: