Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday

419 scams

Good Day From Iraq
Email:sgtjasoncampbell7@gmail.com

I am Sgt Jason Campbell an American Combat Soldier the Last group of 6,000, 00 combatant left behind in Iraq for advisory and assistance to Iraq Forces after the Handing over to Iraq Peace Keeping Force, During my services, I was been able to secure Twenty Million Dollar($20 million U.S Dollars) which already Deposited with a Diplomatic Company for security and Safety Purpose,

I want to hand over this funds to a Trust Worth Person that we help me keep it till I am back from the Camp in Baghdad Iraq in April 2012, Since Our Final Troops is leaving Iraq 2012.If you are Interested in this Offer kindly contact me Via my Private
Email:sgtjasoncampbell7@gmail.com

You will find the story of this money on the web address below. After we have summated the remaining part http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/mid dle_east/2967029.stm
Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because I am still serving in the Military camp in Baghdad Iraq.

Sgt Jason Campbell
Email:sgtjasoncampbell7@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect I am Dr. Joe working in a pharmaceutical
company based in London,
United Kingdom. I saw your brief contact on web directory during a
comprehensive online search. Please accept my sincere apology, if I am
interfering in your privacy.

My proposal to you is based on our company\'s urgent need to
establish a mutual business relationship with a company or an individual in
India; this will be a long term business relationship between you and our
company. If you are interested please contact me through my private email
address mentioned below: {joe_moore01@w.cn} for more

details.
On receipt of your positive response, I will furnish your detailed
information.
Hope to hear from you soon
Regards
Dr. Joe

0 comments: