Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday

419 scams

Beloved,

I am Mrs. Carolyn N. Turner wife to late Dr. Edward Noel Turner, who worked with American Embassy in South Africa for Nine Years before he retired and went into full time God's Ministry. My Husband died on February 2nd 2007 after a brief illness. I am sick and diagnosed of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) and recently, my Doctor told me that i may not live for too long due to the damage this cancer has done to my body. Having known my condition, i have decided to entrust my entire estate to you who will utilize this funds in the manner at which the funds are meant for.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated above and kindly send me your response of acceptance. All further correspondence should be sent to my Private Email; bppesq02@gmail.com<mailto:bppesq02@gmail.com>

In His Arms.

Tahira Saeed

Stock scams

Hello, penny stock followers!!!

Firstly we want to congratulate our followes with the Easter Monday!

Surf's up on this deal... Get set to get blasted! Next week is going to be extremely promising because of our new trade alert - TR K_P_.OB.

Trade Date: Apr 9
Current Price: $.19
Target Price: 0.93

The company's stock became popular right after latest PR:

Title handover of 180 000 mt of high-grade coking coal into its wholly acquired subsidiary. Turkpower company is going to sell this entire inventory of 180 000 tonnes of coking coal at spot price within Quarter1 2012. This enterprise's stock has almost 41% profit for last 3M. Next explosive PR coming on Monday open!!! Thousands of investors already followed this deal because it is really interesting mining company with a large profit potential and the real assets.

Trade TR K_P_.OB on Apr, 9! This is must have deal in investor's portfolio!

0 comments: