Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs Blake Bianca and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer
disease and the doctor says that I have just two days to live.I am from
(Ottawa) Canada but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago
as
a business woman dealing with gold exportation. Now that I am about to
end
the race like this,without any family members and no child. I have $3
Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which
I
instructed the bank to give the money to St Andrews Missionary Home in
Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this
letter
with the help of a nurse here at the hospital.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and
I
instructed the bank to transfer the money to you as soon as you apply
to
the bank after I have gone because, I am on my sick bed and my illness
is
increasing seriously, my eyes are filled with tears, the doctor said
that
I will give up anytime from now, so I don't know if I will be there
tomorrow.

As I am ending this race without any family or child, I want you to
assure
me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to Orphanages in
your
country in order that my heart rest in peace. You are to contact the
bank
through this email address (ecobk_bf@financier.com) immediately you
receive this message. I wish you good look and God's protection.

Yours faithful friend,
Madam Blake Bianca

Lotto scams

Win $500,000 in Coca Cola Company @West
Africa yearly promo.To qualify,Email the correct
answer to the question given below to Mr.Anthony Morgan
via email(mr.anthonymorgan@hotmail.com)
Question: Who won the 2010 FIFA World Cup in
South Africa? (A)England(B)Spain (C)Germany
(D)Brazil.

0 comments: