Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday

419 scams

My Dear,

I know this proposal letter might be a pleasant surprise  to you as we don't know ourselves before. I am a  Liberian born 30 years ago, now seeking asylum in Dakar Senegal under (UNHCR). I contacted you as a cause of my serious search for a reliable and trust worthy person that can handle such a confidential transaction of this nature.

My Late father former Deputy Minister of Finance under the executive civilian president of Liberia, but was assassinated by the rebels during the civil war and properties destroyed, but I narrowly escaped with some very important documents of (US$7.5M) Seven Point Five Million U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in a high financial company here in Dakar Senegal under.

However, I seek with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality like you to help me transfer this money pending when I will come over to your country for us to meet for investment of the money. Furthermore, I only want this to be done this way because your country is politically stable for any profitable investment, and I also want to add here that if accepted by you, you will serve as the original beneficiary of the money.

I feel confidence therefore, to introduce this offer to you. For your participation and all your assistance regarding this transfer, I have decided to give you 15% of the total money. Therefore, you are requested to furnish me back immediately you receive this request to transfer this money from Dakar Senegal to your country resident account or any account of your interest.

On commencement of this transaction I want to let you understand that the future of myself depends solely on this money. So please keep this business to yourself only to avoid raise eye brow of any third party.

I am eagerly expecting your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,
David

FROM: MR. MARTIN FRED

SANDTON JHB, SOUTH AFRICA

TEL: +27-833 421 384

FAX: +27- 865193396

E-Mail: arusodo@yahoo.co.jp



 Dear Sir,



Good day, my name is Mr. Martin Fred, the only son of Mr. Christopher Fred, of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address; I got your Address from your Country Business Directory.



 During the current war against the farmers in my country Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers.



My father is one of the best farmers in our country, because he did not support Mugabe's ideas to claim all the white-owned farms, Mugabe's supporters killed my Father and destroyed all the items in my father's farm.



Before the death of my father, he deposited the sum of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United States Dollars) to one of the Security & Finance Company in South Africa. Then after the death of my father, I and my family decided to move to South Africa where my late father deposited the US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United States Dollars) in the Security & Finance Company as Valuable Property, and the installment paid in advance for the safekeeping of the box has expired in February.



So, I decided to contact you to assist me move the money out of South Africa, because as Asylum Seekers (REFUGEE) we are not allowed to operate any Bank Account or to do Investment in South Africa, and at the moment, we are not doing anything here in South Africa to earn a living.



At the conclusion of this transaction you will be given 20% = (US$1,000,000.00) for your assistance, 5% = (US$250,000.00) will be for reimbursement of any expenses in this transaction, and the remaining 75% = (US$3,750,000.00) will be for I and my family investment in your country. Please if you are interested to assist me in this transaction, you are required to come down to South Africa for us to meet and to transfer the US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United States Dollars) into your bank account in your country.



Finally, Address:  please do not hesitate to contact me on: +27-833 421 384 or Email:

 arusodo@yahoo.co.jp immediately you receive this letter for more information in this transaction.



Thanks and may you life longer with  your family.



Yours faithfully,

Mr. Martin Fred




0 comments: