Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday

419 scams

Dear Friend,
My name is Johnson Gilbert Muthusamy, a legal Practitioner in Malaysia. I had a British client who happens to be mining contractor in Malaysia.
My late client bears last the same name with you. He died as the result his heart condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake for more information.

My late Client has a deposit of Ten Million One Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars deposited in one of the leading banks in Malaysia ($10, 100, 000. 00) This s amount has been in a dormant account for many years. I can present you as my late client’s next of kin as you bear a similar name with him. My late client did not indicate any next of kin during the period of this deposit and according to the laws of Malaysia; the fund will be diverted to the government treasury as surplus revenue if not claimed by the late next of the late beneficiary after Six years.

I am contacting you to stand as the next of kin so that I will apply for the release of the fund with your name as the next of kin of my late client. Kindly get back to me by providing me with your full contact address, telephone numbers as well as your full names if you are interested for us to execute this transaction together. You will have 30% of the total sum, 5% will be set aside for expenses while 65% will be for me.Email.engeredwinshultz@gala.net

I stop so far until I hear from you.
Thanks
Mr Johnson Gilbert Muthusamy

0 comments: