Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday

419 scams

I am a straight forward person and this is the same way I would like for
you to respond to this email. I am an accountant in UK. There is an
account opened since 1999 dormant since 2001, Investigations revealed the
owner is dead without a benefactor. I am contacting you regarding a
transfer to your name. Contact me for further information if interested.
This is real
David Jones

Loan scams

Are you looking for a loan? have you been denied of a loan before?
Hurry up the solution provider is here now contact us today via email
for any kind of loans: Email us today at: blessingloanfirmz@gmail.com
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
PERSONAL INFORMATION
First Name: ,
Last Name: ,
country,
Have you applied for loan before(yes or no),
Gender: ,
Amount Needed: ,
Duration:,
Telephone: ,
Best Regards
MRS BLESSING JONES 

0 comments: