Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday

419 scams

Dear,
Before I proceed I must first apologize for this unsolicited letter to you, I am aware that this
is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you
will realize the need for my action. My names are CLARE SIBSON attached with CLOTH
FAIR CHAMBERS (LEGAL PRACTITIONER’s & FINANCIAL SOLICITOR’s). Actually, I got your
contact information through the public records while searching for a relative from the
same country to my late client ANDREWS MARK, a business magnate in United Kingdom,
for Fifteen years, but unfortunately died along with his family during the Tsunami
catastrophic, which occurred on Sunday, 26 December 2004.
Before his death; he deposited in a security vault the sum of $10.8M (TEN MILLION AND
EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with one of the prime banks in England for
security reasons. The bank have mandated his Certified Public Accountant [CPA],Daryl
Matins , to present any family heir/inheritor for claims, before the funds gets confiscated
or reverts to the Government account , as unclaimed funds. So I decided as a member in UK
bar to search for any of Andrews relative to no avail, as he did not declare any other person,
address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of his fund deposit, hence the need
to contact you.
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I want to use your name to make a
claim on part of the estate of late Andrews which has gone unclaimed. Andrews Mark
nationalized in England and for that reason i suggest the best way to achieve our aim is by
getting the funds offshore to your country where England local authorities will have a
difficult time getting it back. With my position as his lawyer, I will now place your name as
the partner to late Andrews and obtain relevant documents that will assist your claims, and
facilitate the release of the funds to you as Investment Funds.
Be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free, as all modalities to actualize the
operation effectively are in place and the funds once released to you will be shared in two
equal half (50/50 each) after settling your country’s taxation. Kindly indicate your
response to this letter via the above stated email, for further clarifications and directives.
Also please be kind to get back to me with only your FULL NAME and PHYSICAL
ADDRESS, if you are not willing to work with me, so that I can further my search for
another partner.
Kind Regards,
Clare Sibson(Principal Attorney)

Dear Sir/Madam,

My apology as I am contacting you through email; it is because it serves as the fastest and more convenient way to get to you, I am Francis James from Florida USA I was the personal account officer of late Libyan Leader Omar Muammar al Gaddafi for 25year, before his dead last year 2011 he ask me to transfer a very huge amount of money about $20m (Twenty Million US Dollars) to a Commercial Bank in Malaysia for a twenty five story’s building he wanted to buy in SARAWAK MALAYSIA without a beneficiary name because of the nature of his country, since after his death no one has come for the claim of the money due to the fact that there was no beneficiary to the fund.

Now the Bank is asking me the depositor to present the beneficiary of the money that they need to transfer the money back to the owner since the account is dormant for a long time now. After going through your profile and that of your company I believe you are the right person for this job since your company’s business correlates with a kind of business I would like to invest with your company when the fund is finally transferred.

But right now my healthy condition and security in my country I can’t transfer this fund to my personal account rather I want you to assist me to receive this fund" If you would assist me with this I will compensate you with 30% of the total sum and at the same time invest my own share money in your company’s business.. More details will be sending to you when I receive your interest response regarding my email letter.

Please do not hesitate to call or email me for more information.

Thanks & Best Regard.

Mr James Francis,
1815 Griffin Road, Suite 33321
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33004
[T] +1-732/659/5513 [F] 866/449-8443

 

0 comments: