Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday

419 scams

Although you might be nervous about my email as we have not met before. My name is Mervyn King, I work with Bank of England; there is the sum of EURO 20,600,000.00 (Twenty Million, Six Hundred Thousand Euros) in my bank,there were no beneficiary avowed relating to these funds which means no individual would ever come frontward to claim it.

The reason why I contacted you is that I want us to work together to transfer the funds out of my bank into your bank account or any other account of your choice. I will be pleased to see if you can help me and also be a good and trusted person. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account, we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. Get back to me as soon as possible via the below e-mail.

I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Sir.Mervyn King
Tel: +(44) 703 188 8562
E-mail:
marvynking6@gmail.com

Hello Dear

My name is Mrs. Amelia Edwards; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you, church and widows. I am 60 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5,400,000 (Five million four hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Contact my lawyer (Kenneth brown) with this specified email: (revdrkennethbrown@yahoo.com) and tell him that I have WILLED ($5,400,000.00) to you and I have also notified him.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Thanks and God bless.

Love scams

Hello my Dear,
How are you today i hope you are fine, My Name is Miss Peace, I will want us to be friends, for something important which I would like to share with you, and we will get to know each other better, I hope you don't mind being my friend. l want you to send an email to me to my email address so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

please i am waiting for your responds to my email address, Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allots in life)
yours new friend
Peace.




0 comments: