Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday

419 scams

Via Del Corso 22,
00186 Rome,
Italy.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My. Name is Billy Dario Rogers. Working with the UniCredit Bank of Italy, I know this message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you in regard of this transaction.

I and my partners have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds of (€12 million Euro)

I am inviting you for a business deal Between us in the ratio of 70/30, if you agree to my business proposal quickly respond back by indicating your willingness to be part of this great business opportunity, equally include your contacts telephone numbers and further details of the project will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

Have a great day.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Billy Dario Rogers

Loan scams

Efex Investment Solutions
Head Quarters:
Kiev, Ukraine.

Efex Investment Solutions (Loan Firm) is offering a floating loan scheme at 0.2% interest rate without any collateral. (Only identification)

We offer consolidation loan, student loan, mortgage,and business loans

Do you need Loan for individual or corporate concern? Then apply now.

Mr. Aleksander Bodashka.
General Manager
Efex Investment Solutions
aleksanderbodashka@hotmail.com
 

0 comments: