Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday

419 scams

I am Mrs. Stephanie Joseph, I am a US citizen, 58 years Old. I reside here in NW Washington. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $40,000 while in US, trying to get my funds all to no avail. I was about to get loan to pay for the fresh bill given to me by the officials, and that was when I meet a top Nigeria government official and after I have explained my frustration to her, she advised me to travel down to Nigeria.

I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Rev.Philip Mason, who is the HEAD OF COMPENSATION PAYMENT AWARD COMMITTEE AND OTHER INHERITANCE FUNDS, and I contacted him and he explained everything that made me to understand that I was dealing with the wrong people. He took me to the paying bank for the claiming of my funds. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1,500,000.00

Moreover, Rev. Philip Mason, showed me a comprehensive list of other beneficiaries whose their payment are still lying in his office waiting to be claimed but who might be ignorant of where to receive their payment. That was how I saw your contact listed and decide to email you and tell you of my experiences and how I was able to receive my funds. I will advice you to contact Rev. Philip Mason.

Unlike me, you don't need to travel to Nigeria before you can receive your payment since you have known the right source. All you need to do is to contact Rev. Philip Mason, and tell him that you are a friend to Stephanie Joseph, whom he helped to receive her funds and she is the one directed you to contact him so that he can help you to receive your funds just as he had helped me.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

Name : Reverend Father. Philip Mason
Head Of Compensation Award
And Inheritance Funds
EMAIL: philipmason798@yahoo.it

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Rev. Philip Mason was just $150 for the paper works, take note of that. Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Rev. Philip Mason, So that he can help you to deliver your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Stephanie Joseph.
320 First Street, NW Washington, DC 20534 USA

0 comments: