Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

Pardon my intrusion; my name is Lance Cpl. Behzad Razzada Afghan American, I was born in Afghanistan and migrated as refugee to the United State and later joined the US Marine and presently I'm on active duty in Afghanistan. You can read more about me in this link: http://www.dvidshub.net/news/92174/marine-born-afghanistan-gives-back-home-nation#.UBFILaCd6So
Please, I have an obscured business proposal that will be of mutual benefit to both of us.

Few days ago, my colleagues and I intercepted a radical Taliban courier responsible for the transportation of huge amount of funds and on this unfortunate incident;
we rounded up a total of US$12,1 Million United States Dollars.
After detailed discussion with my colleagues, we came to the conclusion that if the funds are handed over to the Afghan Police, there is the possibility that the funds will be confiscated for their personal consumption and or even used to buy weapons to cause more destruction. Therefore, it was my duty to find a partner whom will receive this fund for the benefit of us all.

With all due humility, I want you to be our partner in receiving this funds. The funds will be moved out of this country through an air cargo transport means and all you are required to do is receive the funds and an account will be provided to you, which you will use in transferring our share. I intend to use my share of this funds for charitable assistance to for my people because depending on these Government Officials will be a wasted effort.

My word is our life, I personally assure you that this fund has been carefully contained and there is no need to worry about the source as we will not do anything that will bring problems to you or traced back to us.

For your honest participation in this deal, we are ready to divide the funds into three equal parts, one third will be for you, and one third will be dedicated for charitable assistance which you can as well be part of to help the motherless babies in my country if you don’t mind. While the remaining, I will use for a personal investment. More details will be discussed as we proceed with this project.

If you are willing, please do not hesitate to email your responds with these requested details.
Full names:
phone number:
current residential address:
please send the above information to my private Email : (behzad.cpl.razzada@mail.com ) if you are willing.

Regards

Lance Cpl. Behzad Razzada

Lotto scams

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and
Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the
current president of Ghana his Excellency President John Dramani Mahama to boost
the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed after the sudden death of our late president Atta Mills to you and other
individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive
their Contract Sum,Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes.
To effect the release of your fund valued at $20million dollars you are
advised to contact the director of payment and delivery officer Mr.Kwame
Nelson with the information below
email: mr.nelsonkwame_07@live.com
On contacting him do provide him with the
following information:
Your full Name..............
Your Address:................
Cell Phone:...................
Age..................
Sex................
Occupation.................
Alternative email address.........
Marital status...........
Yours sincerely,
Mr Frank Coleman
CC: Federal Bureau of Investigation
CC: National Central Bureau of Interpol
For claims procedures send your details to(mr.nelsonkwame_07@live.com)

0 comments: