Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday

419 scams

Hello and how are you today Sir,

I appeal to you to exercise a little patient and read through my letter.Please do treat with all amount of seriousness.

I am MR.Donald Klen ,Head of Research/Commodities in the bank i work.I take charge of all commodities and i also cover the key institutional clients(Banks,Asset managers,Hedge funds)on investment strategies.

I have discovered a floating fund in an account opened in our bank for years and this money belongs to one of our departed costumers who made a numbered time fixed deposit for twelve calendar months valued at seven million three hundred thousand US dollars. Upon maturity we have sent a routine notification in accordance with the Bank policy to his forwarding address but got no reply.


Subsequent after a month, we sent a reminder and at long last,I discovered from his contract employers that the owner of this account died without a[heir] and the money is now floating and if i do not find a way to remit this money out urgently it may be forfeited for nothing as i have found out that he died without making a WILL and he did not even declared any next of kin in all his official documents including his Bank Deposit paperwork in our Bank and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I can process to transfer the sum of seven million three hundred thousand US dollars ($7,300,000.00 USD) to any of your reliable bank account if we agree and have a common interest.

As a matter of fact,This fund belongs to a foreigner and must be claimed by a foreigner ,This is why i contacted you by email for i do not want to transact this business with any one around me as it will arose suspicion.

I assure you that this transaction is risk free as i have in my possession all the legal information's that can make you the legal beneficiary of this fund.

Meanwhile, if however you are not interested or capable to handle the business then, you can help me quietly to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable enough to assist me withdraw this fund before its is confiscated.

Like i said,i have all the needed information to make you the next of kin as our bank is presently waiting for who will come up for the claim. as long as you or the person will remain honest to me till the end of this important business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in future i will be so glad to work with you.

Here is my private email id: donaldken111@mail.com or a private email i set up for this purpose on carter.ruddle@yahoo.com

I await your response urgently.
Regards and God bless
Mr.Donald klen

0 comments: