Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday

419 scams

I will be very glad to follow your advice

Please Dear friend,

I am well confident of your capability to assist me in a transaction for
mutual benefit of both parties, ie (me and you) I am also believing that
you will not expose or betray the trust and confidence I am about to
establish with you. I have decided to contact
you with greatest delight and personal respect.


Well, I am Prince Sam Benson, son to late Chief Fidelis Benson from
sierra leone but residing in Ivory Coast in Africa. It is my desire to
contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum
of USD$ 22 million dollars cash (TWENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS). inherited
from my father late Chief Fidelis Benson to your country for investment.
I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust,
relationship and confidence in you as I get to know you better.


So please I want to know if you will be of assistance but first I want to
get to know you better. I am willing to offer you 15% for your effort
input after the successful transfer of this money and investment. Indicate
your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone # and address so
that I can communicate with you at any time. I will be waiting for your
response.

Thanks
Prince Sam Benson

0 comments: