Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday

419 scams

Dear good friend
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of US$16,800,000.00
Million united states dollars immediately into your account. The money has
been dormant for years in our Bank here without anybody coming for it. We
want to release the money to you as the nest kin to our deceased
customer
if you are interested reply me back for more details Yours, Sincerely,
Stephen Raphael



Sir,

Please, I crave your indulgence and co-operation for us to jointly execute this project am proposing to you and establish a viable investment in the areas of Hotel Business, Real Estate, Shopping Malls and/or acquisition of steady stock market shares in dependable companies in your country.

My name is Tim Tony, the Personal Adviser on Budget and Planning to the Former Governor James Ibori of Delta State, Nigeria, who is undergoing a serious persecution from the President over alleged misappropriation of funds. Visit these three websites for more information clarification regarding this matter read carefully:

http://amairi.org/ibori_loot.html
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/newsflash/james-ibori-receives-13-year-sentence.html


I have resolved to move to a third party a huge sum of money we have deposited with a financial institution. I cannot handle this money without a front as partner/proxy/representative. As a civil servant, I need someone like you whom I presume is Trustworthy and Honest to stand as the beneficiary of o the fund.

I would like to reassure you once again that this transaction is 100% risk-free both now and in future and it shall be done legally in accordance with the law. I am willing to trust you with all my heart in this matter provided you will be honest and sincere to me in this deal.

There are important legal procedures that must be followed in accordance with the law before the money can be safely released to you. Based on this, I want you to kindly provide the your address, direct phone number to enable me file an application for the release of the funds to you.


I await your reply.

Regards,

Tim Tony










0 comments: