Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Sir/Madam,
I know that this message might look astonishing to you due to the fact that we have no previous relationship and you are reading from me for the first time but I want you to know that the good things of this life come freely. My name is Mr. Daniels Louise George. I am the H.O.D. Admin Department Bank of Africa Benin. I am contacting you due to some important business on the ground. Last year one of Colonel Gaddafi's sons whose name I will disclose to you when we come into agreement that you are with me, deposited four trunks boxes in our bank through one of his diplomats for safe keeping. The four consignments was registered in my name as the depositor as they did not want anybody to know that the treasures are from the Gaddafi's family. In the consignments after supervision and machine counting was found three of the boxes contains US dollars 100 bills to the tune of US$85 Million (EIGHTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) and the fourth box contains 750 Kilograms of Alluvial gold 22 carat.

I need your assistance to relocate this treasures to your country for investments. The Gaddafi's son who deposited this treasure died last year in the midst of the Libya war and his diplomat who brought the consignments died in the hospital after sustaining jaw injury from the rebels bullet. As it stands now no one else knows about this secret treasure except me and as I am revealing it to you. My problem is that our code of conduct and policy does not allow me to posses such amount of wealth and the time of deposit is due and if no one comes up to claim them it will be auctioned by the government as abandoned treasures.

In plight of this I will like you to indicate your interest to assist me secure these properties in your custody for our mutual benefit and we shall share it at the ratio of 60:40 that is 60% for me and 40% for you for all your effort and assistance. I am not a greedy man if we can successfully secure this treasure 60% of it will change my life and that of my family forever. I can assure you that this transaction is totally risk free as the two people who knows about the treasure are all dead (Gaddafi's son and his diplomat)and presently I am the only person who can dictate to my bank who the real owner of the treasures is because I have the authority as the depositor of the treasures so be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free.

I hope to read your positive response as soon as possible.

Sincerely Yours
Mr. Daniels Louise George

0 comments: