Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday

419 scams

Dear Sir,

I am Emeka Onu ,May Allah Blessing and peace be Upon you and your family
Am a ( Stock keeper) officer with Power security Company ltd here in
Ghana and am writing you on behalf of a deposit that was made in our
company for safe keeping before it will be shipped abroad or to the
given destination

But Our client Engr.John Brown who made the deposit died in a motor
accident on the 5th of December 2006 when he went on vacation to
U.S.A.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the 250kg of Gold dust
kept in a mental box he had deposited with our company before his death.
and still yet unclaimed

The board of directors of my company has made several enquirers to u.s.a
embassy to locate any of my clients extended relations but to no avail.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the 250KG of Gold Before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Government here.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of Engr. Jackson
Brown so that the Gold of 250kg can be released to you as the next of
Kin and Then after it been release to you we sale it and share the
money if you agree to this we then will now negotiate on how the money
will be shared.

All i require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this Through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
Will be protect you from any breach of law.

Please get in touch with me immediately via:(emekaonu1@e-mail.ua ) my
Personal email so that i can give you full details on what to do and how
we go about it above please enclose your private telephone number for
easy communication.

Best Regards,
Emeka Onu.






0 comments: