Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday

419 scams

Dear Friend.

I hope my e-mail meets you well, I am in need of your assistance My Name is Ablah Ameen of the engineering Unit here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $30 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country in three digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf.

It is oil money and legal we have made arrangements with a Diplomatic Courier Service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, The most important thing is; Can We Trust you once the funds get to you, simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us.

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely also you can view the Link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

If you are interested I will furnish you with more Details upon receipt of your response and contact details But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. Please do contact me in my personal Email (ameenabahhh@live.co.uk)

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Regards,
Ablah Ameen

0 comments: