Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday

419 scams

Good day my good friend,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Collins Musa, an accounts officer with Bank of Africa here in Burkina Faso West Africa.

I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank which I will like to bring to your personal edification. ($9million) transfer claim into your bank account.
Pleaded, do reply for more details on how we are going to proceed if you are intrested in this grateful oppurtunity.

Thanks
Mr Collins Musa,
+22677732449

Loan scams

Groeten,

Noodzaak van een lening?

Als dat zo is, weer terug naar ons zo snel mogelijk met het bedrag van de
lening die nodig is en duur.

Lening Bedrag:
Lening duur:
Doel van de lening:

Onze service is een rente van 3%.

E-mail: guaranteed_tf@wss-id.org. +447045734550.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Catherine Mores

0 comments: