Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday

419 scams

Dear in Christ.

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God, in my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching I made on the internet on my bed side. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for Oesophagi Cancer.

Though it¡¦s a sad and long story but I will cut it short for your quick and easy understanding. I am Mrs.Dobo Reine Urusla (Mrs), widow to Late Mr. Jude Dobo , former Defence attachee to South Africa Embassy in Cote d¡¦Ivoire. My husband was murdered alongside our only son Elvis by those who are envious of his position in the same office.

Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth ($5.5Million USD) for the down trodden, orphanages and the less privileged in the society. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this fund and provide succour to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and widows and for the propagating peace.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.

What I required of you is your honesty, trust and sincerity. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. Please I will only need your full Name, Home address and direct telephone number and copy of your passport OR ID. To know you more.

May God Almighty bless you.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
Mrs.Dogbo Reine Urusla

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Hassan Adam, The chief operating officer with my bank and i want to inform you that an amount of US$8.5 million will be moved on your name as the Foreign Business Partner or Next of Kin to our late deceased customer. I need your help to receive this money as we shall share the money in the ratio of 60% for me and :40% for your assistance.Please once you are interested kindly send me the following details information. (1).Fullname;....,(2).Address:....,(3).Country:....,(4).Private cell phone:...,(5).Occupation:...., (6).Age;....,

Yours sincerely
Mr.Hassan Adam.
 

0 comments: