Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday

419 scams

Dear
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. I am a
Libya and the son of the late KABAR,AHMED former
Director-General of the Government of Gold and oil
Office (GDDO) in Tripoli He replaced the Lebanese business
tycoon Mr Jamil Jekwu Saheed who was sacked by the
government leader Colonel Muammar Gadhafi. Unfortunately,
my father was attacked by rebels of the Revolutionary United
Front (RUF) in Kono, Eastern Libya .

He survived the bullet wounds and was hospitalised at the
Connaught Hospital in Tripoli where he later died of
internal bleeding. Before he died, he revealed to me that he
has US$ 4.3MILLION in an Iron Crate which he lodged in a
security company for safe keeping in Ouagadougou, Burkina
Faso. which belongs to him and his foreign partner. He
also confided in me that he kept the certificate of the
deposit.
As last month, I traced the address of the security company
in Ouagadougou, Capital of Burkina Faso. Backed with the
certificate and receipt of the part payment, I met the
Director of the security company with the receipt for
collection of the box. After thorough verifications, he
agreed for the release provided I can come along with the
foreign partner who is involved in the transaction.

Based on this development, I contacted a friend of my father
who is working at the Chamber of Commerce to assist me to
seek for a reliable, honest and well-established individual
that has business foresight, he then gave me your contact as
the person he believes will do a fair transaction with me.
I propose that you come as the foreign partner concerned so
that we can
retrieve the money from the security company. I have decided
that for all assistance and inconveniences, 30% of the total
sum would be yours, while the rest of the remaining balance
will be put into investment opportunities in any profitable
areas you might suggest in your country or any where else
you trust.

Please keep this proposal in the most confidential manner
and I assure you of our 100% risk free transaction. Please
let me be informed of your decision to come so that I can
work on your visa or if you can come here you will contcat the bank While I close here,
I hope that Almighty Allah will give you the power to do this transaction with me and I am waiting for your urgent responds to this letter.
Thanks so much for your co-operation.
Yours Faithfully
MR.RAHMAN KABAR AHMED.

0 comments: