Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday

419 scams

Dear Sir/Madam,

 I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My name
 is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery $11.2 Million in July and during
 the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating
 the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you
 received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to
 do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
 Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information
 (allen_violetlarge_1602@yahoo.ca)

 You can verify this by visiting the our web pages below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html


 Goodluck,
 Allen and Violet Large
 Email:allen_violetlarge_1602@yahoo.ca

0 comments: