Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday

419 scams

ATTN: THE CEO,

I am Amb. Olugbenga Ashiru MFR, Minister of Foreign Affairs; My office
Monitors And controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions
in Nigeria Concerned with foreign contract payments, and I am the final
signatory To all foreign transfers of huge funds moving within banks both
the local And international levels in line to foreign contracts
Settlement.

I have before me the list of foreign contractor’s payment files, which are
due to be transferred to their nominated accounts.

Meanwhile, we identified some of these accounts to be ghost accounts,
Unclaimed Deposits and over-invoiced sum e.t.c I want to add your name
Among the under listed contractors expecting their funds to be
Transferred into their accounts, on this note; I wish to have a deal with
you as regards to the unpaid fund.

I have the file before me and hope the data\'s are correct and Un-tampered
Unless you reconfirm your banking details for me to properly authenticate
Them, as it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds
To the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed
Deposits.

I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received
Two days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments/Foreign Debts
To submit the List of payment reports expenditures and audited reports of
Revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit the contract Sum
to your nominated account following my idea that we have a deal/agreement
And I am going to perfect the paper work legally.

MY CONDITIONS.

1.The sum of USD $5M only will be paid into an account I will provide you
after you have confirmed the transfer of the fund into your account by
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 3 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever and all correspondence will be
strictly by private email /telephone and fax, for security purposes.

3. There should be no other third parties as most problems associated with
such payments are caused by their agents or representatives. If you AGREE
with my conditions, l will advise you on the next line of action
immediately the Fund transfer will commence without further delay, as I
would proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet
the 10 working days.

Regards.
Amb. Olugbenga Ashiru MFR
(Hon. Min. of Foreign Affairs)
Email (amb.olugbenga@sify.com) OR (amb.olugbenga@hotmail.com )
WEBSITE: www.mfa.gov.ng

0 comments: