Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday

419 scams

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is my fifth times of writing you this email since last year till
date but there was no response from you, hope you get this one, as this is a personal
letter directed to you. My name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million USD, in July
and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness. From our generous heart with fear of God,
we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual
over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to
do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information
(allenvioletlarge188@yahoo.ie)

You can click on our link below 0R copy and paste to verify this;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Go bless you,
Allen Large

0 comments: