Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday

419 scams

YUSHENG CHUANLI
HANG SENG BANK (HONG KONG)
FU SHAN MANSION, TAIKAOO SHING ROAD,
TAIKO SHING BRACH, HONG KONG

Good day,

My name is Mr. Yusheng Chuanli. I am the foreign operation officer in
Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong that covers the entire Asia region. On
routine auditing last month, I discovered an account that has been
dormant for the last Sixteen (16) years. The account belongs to a
single holder with monies totaling $9.5M (Nine Millions Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars).

This set of facts is my reason for writing and making the following
proposal to you. The investor died in 2003 the exact time the account
was last operated, I can confirm with certainty that the said investor
died inter-state without appointing a next of kin. I am of the settled
conviction that using my insider leverage and working with you can
secure the funds in the account for the both of us and can be used for
charity purpose, helping the needy instead of allowing it pass through
has a bonded fund for the Authorities to share within themselves.
This exactly is why I need your participation and co-operation in this
matter.

I have seized all relevant documents (legal and banking) that will
facilitate my putting you forward as the beneficiary of the funds and
ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you anywhere
in the world. Your share for this will be 40% from the total fund for
your co-operation. I shall however leave out the details of this
transaction till I receive an affirmation of your desire to participate
with me. Be assured that I am on top of the situation.

There will be NO risk involved whatsoever if you agree to come on
board.This should be kept as utmost confidential between us. I
guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of law.
To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please
contact me with the followings:(1) FULL NAME: (2) TELEPHONE, FAX
AND CELL PHONE NUMBERS: (3) POSTAL ADDRESS: (4) OCCUPATION: AGE:

Kindly reply me through my private email (YUSHENG.CHUANLI@YAHOO.COM.HK).

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Yusheng Chuanli.

0 comments: