Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday

419 scams

Dear Beloved,

Greetings in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs. Jennifer Brown, a widow and a new Christian convert suffering from long time cancer of the breast with only six months to live according my Doctors, I am presently in a Hospital in London taken my treatment. I inherited my late husband's wealth after his death because during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child so I have decided to divide this wealth to churches and God fearing born again Christians in order to help the less privileged. I selected you to be in charge of this my Dream Project after learning your love for humanity, and I am willing to donate the sum of $10 million to you to start my Dream Project for the less privileged since I cannot handle the Project due to my poor health condition. This donation of $10 million is in presently in a USA Bank, so upon your reply I will instruct the William Brent Christian of the American National Bank Of Texas, telephone no: to open a Bank Account on your behalf. So please confirm these items as below if you are interested in this my Dream Project:

1, Your full name
2, Your contact address
3, Your telephone

God bless you and your family.
Mrs. Jennifer Brown

0 comments: