Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday

Job scams

Thank you for replying to my job opening. I do hope to have a good reference with you at the end. I am relocating to N.M with my daughter who will be 4 years old in November and seeking a good caregiver for her for the first 5 months. I am employing two caregivers for the first 5 months because I need a long-term caregiver and will love to know Diana's comment on each of the babysitters, to decide who is going to be with her permanently. I am a Medical counselor at the Alabama State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind. I am starting a new appointment with the hearing impaired at the New Mexico College and Eastern New Mexico College. I will be needing two babysitters for mornings (11am - 4pm) and evenings (4pm to 9pm), Mondays through Fridays respectively because I work long hours. The start date
is Oct.29th and the end date is Feb. 21st. Let me know the schedule that suits you and where you would like to care for her? We have the option of dropping her at your house or you coming for her at the hotel. Either ways works fine with me. I just want to make sure she is fine. I will be glad if we can set up an interview on 27th and discuss about the kid-fun activities, I will be interested in getting to know each other.
Kindly let me know the hrs you can take her, you said you are not available for full time but off on weekends and typically Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I look forward to your email so as to proceed with further arrangement.

Email: vera_ruben555@yahoo.com
Thank You.
VERA RUBEN

419 scams

Dearest Friend,

My name is Mrs. Willis Morgan am 75yrs old of age, i stay in new york

city, USA.I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies

and good share in various banks in the world.I spend all my life on

investment and coporate business. all the way i lost my husband and two

beautiful kids in fatal accident that occur in November 5th 2004.
dear
I am a very greedy woman with all cost i dont know much and care about

people, since when I have an experience of my it difficult to sleep

and give rest.


later in the year 2004 Febuary i was sent a letter of medical check

up,as my personal Doctor testify that i have a lung cancer, which can

easily take off my life soon.I found it uneasy to survive myself,

because a lot of investment cannot be run and manage by me again. I quickly

call up a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this

solution, as my adviser.He minister to me to share my properties ,wealth, to

motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor

both student that need money/ business woman and man for their

investment and for future rising. So i am writing this letter to people who

really need help from me both student in college, to contact me urgently.

so that i can make available preparation on that.especially women of

the day, who are divorced by their husband, why they cannot survive the

mist of feeding theirself.


please contact me and stop weeping. probably let me now what you

really need the money for, and if you can still help me to distribute

money to nearest orphanages homes near your town. now am so much with

God, am now born again. May you be blessed, as you reach me,please to

remind you, don't belongs to scammers or any act of fraudulent on

internet. I will give more information to you as i await your response

immediately.


Best Regards
Mrs. Willis Morgan

0 comments: