Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday

419 scams

Hello,

 My name is Mustafa Sadiq, the Regional Manager of Mashreq Bank here in Dubai UAE. I have a proposition and i will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished.
 I have a huge amount of funds without claims in my bank, which belongs to a late customer.He was on a trip to Japan to visit his company and never returned back to Dubai.Later i discovered that he was involved in the deadly Earthquake in Japan.His funds is now without claims.
 Now my questions is:
 Can you handle a financial project exceeding US($9,800,000,nine million,eight hundred thousand us dollars). Can I give you this financial trust as a trustee/stake holder?
 I have packaged this financial transaction to benefit you and I. As the Regional Manager of the mashreq bank, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office Mashreq Bank in Dubai UAE. I want your cooperation to receive this fund as the beneficiary.We will have an agreement and work hand in hand with the bank to transfer this fund legally into your nominated account.
 As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission. There are practically no risks involved,it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.
 If you accept to work with me, kindly let me know by responding urgently so i can furnish you with more details.

 I look forward to hearing from you

 Mr Mustafa Sadiq
 Regional Manager,
 Mashreq Bank
 Dubai, UAE.

 Reply To

mustafasadiq101@hotmail.com


0 comments: