Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday

419 scams

Dear Brethren,

I Desired to contact you With Due Respect, Trust,Humanity And Asisstance.
I Am Pegina Kipkalya kones, 24yrs Old Female ( Single ) I’m From Kenya In East Africa . My Father Mr Kipkalya Kones Was The Former Kenyan Road
Minister. He And Assistant Minister Of Home Affairs MRS LORNA LABOSO Had Been On Board The Cessna 210, Which Was Headed To Kericho And Crashed In Remote Area Called Kajong'a, In Western Kenya. The Plane Crashed On The Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. After The Burial Of My Father, My Step-Mother And Uncle Had A Conspiracy Against Me And Sold My Father's Properties To An Italian Expatriate Which They Selfishly Shared The Money Among Themselves And Leave Me Only To Suffered.
However, I Inherited From My Late Father The Sum Of ($5.800.000.00USD ) Million United State Dollars And Was Deposited In The Bank Here Burkina Faso . My Step-Mother Threaten To Kill Me Because I Didn’t Accept Her To Sit On My Only Inherited Money Willed On My Name. Because Of Her Attempt To Killed Me, I Ran Away and Traveled To Burkina Faso And Had A Discussion With Bank Managing Director To Make Some Withdrawal Of The Money For A Better Life, So I Can Take Care Of Myself And Start A New Life Again, The Bank Managing Director Whom I Met In Person Told Me That My Father's Instruction In His Will Was The Inheritance Money Would Only Be Release To Me When I Present A Foreign Trustee Who Would Help Me And Invest The Money Overseas. Please, I’m Seeking Your Assistance For The Following Reasons Below:
1. To Stand As My Foreign Trustee Over The Transaction.
2. After The Transaction, Locate A Good School In Your Country For
Me.
3. To Invest The Money Into A Good Profitable Business Venture.
Looking Forward To Your Kind Reply Enable Me To Give You The Bank
Contact Information And My Late Father Bank Account Details Which
You Will Use As My TRUSTEE To Apply For The Transfer.
YOUR. AGE...
OCCUPATION...
COUNTRY..........
SEX...................
HOME ADDRESS.........

MS PEGINA KIPKALYA

0 comments: