Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday

419 scams

ATTENTION: DEAR BENEFICIARY

I am Mr. Richard Tony Director of
United Nations Inspection Agent in King County International Airport
Seattle Washington. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned
shipment from a Diplomat from United Kingdom shipper was transferred
from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Seattle Washington and
when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a brown package
weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned
because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money
rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the
Shipping Agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non
Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes contained
$3 to $4M each and the consignment is still left in storage house till
today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service
Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment they are two metal
box with weight of about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x
D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately,

The details
of the consignment including your name the official document from
United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

Provide
your Phone Number full address, name of nearest Airport around you and
other details or disregard. You can send the required details to me for
onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely
confidential. I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your
acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But I must get
assurance from you concerning my 50% before I will proceed.

I
want us to transact and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this
storage house to your address, upon your acceptance, I will deploy the
services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it
needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more
trouble.

Below are my direct telephone number and i wait to hear from you.

Call me


MR.RICHARD TONY
INSPECTION OFFICER
1 253 326 4677 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1 253 326 4677 FREE  end_of_the_skype_highlighting

0 comments: