Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday

419 scams

Hello.

I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude. I contacted you via Email because I want this
message you receive to be confidential and official. For this reasons, I want our communication to be basically through email for now.

I am Staff Sgt Robert Bales , A US Army who work with the 3rd Infantry Division in Afghanistan till I was hit with a bomb blast that led to my Amputation of my left
leg. Am in the hospital now responding to treatment .My Men and I found over $900 million in Saddam Husein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after
counting it in a satisfied location, we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $100 million United States
Dollars ,I kept my own share of the money in a security company sealed and bonded as personal Items.

SEE THIS LINKS

http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/184530.html

I need you to help me receive and secure my own share, till am able to finish my treatment in the hospital and meet with you.
I do not know for how long I will remain here in the hospital as I have been lucky to survive 3 suicide bomb attacks by Afghanistan
Taliban Militants, i know this was Pure Divine intervention from God for me to be alive till this moment.

The total amount of money is $10,000.000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars ), I am ready to entrust it in your care till i complete my treatment and meet with you for
subsequent sharing and investment project. I want to invest my own share of this fund in any profitable business that can yield us good interest within the shortest time
and period, I have lost a box of God to a trusted person .This transaction will not take more than 5 working days ,if you are sincere with me I shall send you the contact detail of the security company once I hear from you.

I await your message soon and God bless you.

Regards,

Staff Sgt Robert Bales
sgt.robertbales@live.com

0 comments: