Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday

419 scams

Compliments of the day!
I am Mrs Theresa Edwards Joshua,
112 Bp Koumassi 354 Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.

I am writing this mail to you With due respect, trust and humanity, I appeal to
you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter, I feel quite safe
dealing with you in this important message, I sincerely writing this email to
you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, I will really like to have a
good understanding with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact
you, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Mrs Theresa Edwards Joshua writing you from hospital bed, Therefore
this message is very urgent. I have a donation to make which I will need your
assistance to carry it out for me, I will be 62 years old this coming month, I'm
a widow and a servant of the lord for the past 38 years in Ivory Coast.

I have sum of $4.4 Million, Four Million Four Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars with my late husband Mr. Edwards Joshua, I want to give it out to
Orphanages homes and Charity Organizations as a vow which I made before the lord.

I have a serious lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third surgical
operation next two weeks, though the doctors had already confirmed that I will
only last for some months but I am happy and glad that the lord has kept me safe
and guided me to accomplished my desires here on earth, I will be happy to meet
him where he wants me to be.

I want you to contact my house helper, I have given him the documents of the
funds and have directed him to a lawyer that will assist you to change the
documents of the fund to your name to enable my Bank to transfer the fund to you.

Mario Ehoussou Eric.
Address: Avenue 16, Wade Ave,
Abidjan 16, Cote d'Ivoire.
Email: marioee1722@yahoo.co.jp

He will give you the documents and will direct you to the lawyer that I have
appointed to him to assist you, The lawyer will do everything on your behalf to
assure the success of my fund transferring to you.

This is the favor i need from you when you received the money under your control.

(1) Give 10% of the money to Mario Ehoussou Eric as he has been here for me
throughout my illness and I have promised to support him, therefore you will
take him as my or your child.

(2) Give 60% of the money to Charity organizations, Orphanage homes and Churches
e.t.c, on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.

(3) The remaining 30% should be for you and others that you may wish to assist.
If you did not contact my house helper Mario Ehoussou Eric in few days to come
then i will be looking for someone else.

May God give you a good heart to assist me for the benefit of suffering children
and use you to accomplish my wishes. Email Mario Ehoussou Eric my house helper
as directed "marioee1722@yahoo.co.jp" he will give you more details with the
documents of the fund.

Remain Blessed.
Mrs Theresa Edwards Joshua.

0 comments: