Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday

Love scams

Hello dear,

My name is Bosnah J.Kedemia, I am 24 years old girl in search of a man who understands love as trust and faith rather than seeing it as a way of fun always but a matured man with sense of humor. I am interested in having a relationship with you and I will also like to Know more about you.

Also bear in mind that love has no colors barrier, no educational background barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious,
language,nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing is the power of love. I am waiting for your mail and a brief information about you.

I believe we can start from here. Waiting to hear from you soon so that I can send pictures for more introductions.

Kisses

Bosnah

I am sorry i sent you this mail which came as unsolicited E-mail in your junk Folder, i just want to inform you that Mr Bill Smith is currently offering 3% Loan to every one. if you are interested contact email: mrbillsmithloanfirm@gmail.com

 Fill And Return...
 Name:
 Country:
 Mobile number:
 Amount needed as loan:
 Loan duration:
 Age:
 Sex:
 contact email: mrbillsmithloanfirm@gmail.com



0 comments: