Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday

419 scams

Attn: Dear Beloved

I am Ms. Barakath Hassan, 22years old from Sudan Africa. I am looking for a good and
reputable God fearing person to assist me handle my inheritance fund of $18.2 Million
US Dollars,left for me by Late Father before he died.The Fund is Deposited with a Bank
in West Africa.

Firstly, I want you to know that my father was killed by his political opponent
September 25th 2004 when he was about going to Dubai for an investment
appointment,while I was in school. Since then I have been living with my uncle, who is
the Managing Director of Food/drugs Agency Sudan.

My father willed the cash with enabling conditions for the release of the fund that
upon request for the release of the fund there must be intentions of investing the fund
especially outside Africa by a foreigner.

I contact you therefore to confirm if you can accept me into your life as my guardian
and assist me invest this fund, and it is very important you advise me on any
investment opportunity you know about over there in your country to invest this fund for me.

Please if you will help me; send your reply to this email address
(barakathhassan@yahoo.fr) I will forward you the contact of the bank. So that you will
contact them and ask for the transfer of the fund to your account.

Best Regards
Ms. Barakath Hassan

Good Day,

My name is Barr. David Smith, from Lome-Togo here in West Africa I
have emailed you earlier without a response. In my first email I
mentioned about my late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch
with. But both of you have the same last name so it will be very
easy to make you become his official next of kin. I am compelled to
do this because I would not want the bank to push my clients funds
into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance. If you are interested you
do let me know.

Yours faithfully,
Barr. David Smith.
 

0 comments: