Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday

419 scams

Dear Intending Partner
would like to discuss a project with you. Please email me back.
via: wg.xingwu@gmail.com
(1) Can you handle this project?
(2) Can I give you this trust?
I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.
Best Regard's,
Thank You
Wang Xingwu

Dear Sir,

My name is Peter O'Brien from Dublin , Ireland . Based on good
recommendation that you are a straight forward fellow and reliable to do
business with in areas of investment and financial partnering, I am writing
to acquaint you of a transaction and monetary transfer of US$45 Million.


I need a partner to have custody of funds and we can invest on Real Estate
which is at the low presently.
As long as trust and mutual goals applies we are already have all
arrangement sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you.

I await your urgent response and give me your direct phone number.


Best Regards,

Mr.Peter O'Brien

0 comments: