Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday

419 scams

FROM THE DESK OF MR. Chris Roland

BRANCH MANAGER STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

#1 BASING HALL AVE., CITY OF LONDON, UK.

E-mail: chris-roland@webname.com

Tele: +44 8719745548

Dear Anticipated Partner,

I came to you with an esteemed compliment wishes, and I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as

I am optimistic that it will be an open door for unimaginable financial rewards for both of us. Firstly, I am

Mr. Chris Roland by name, a Standard Chartered Bank Branch Manager here in London UK. I am

Happily married with 3 kids, and therefore I would not want to jeopardize this golden opportunity to

Change my financial status that will give my family a sound and secured future.

I am the branch and regional manager of STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, located at No 1 Basing Hall

Avenue, London UNITED KINGDOM. Please I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising

Manner, as I only hope we can assist each other to achieve this great transaction. But please if by any

Peradventure you feel not interested in this proposal, I sincerely plead that you delete this message from

Your e-mail box for I promise not to contact you again about it, and please make no step of notifying my

District head quarters.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will be of immense benefit to both of us. As the Regional

Manager of STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, No' 1 Basing Hall Ave. London, United Kingdom; It is

My official duty to send a financial annual report to my Bank's head office at the end of each calendar year.

So on the course of the last year (2012) end of year financial annual report, I discovered that my immediate

Branch in which I am the Manager made Twelve Million Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollar

[$12,850.000.00] surplus which my bank's head office are not aware of and will never be not aware of, nor

Must they know that I am directly involved in this transaction. I have since after the discovery placed this

Fund on what we call "SUSPENSE ACCOUNT" without any beneficiary.

As a legitimate staff of the bank, I can not be directly connected to this money and or its claim, so that is

Why I have desired to contact you for us to work with mutual interest, so that you will stand as the original

Depositor. Note: There is practically no risk involved, it will be a bank to bank transfer, all I need from you

Is to stand and claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch, and I will

Approve it so that my Head office can order for an effective transfer of the funds to your designated bank

Account.

Please if you accept this offer/proposal to work with me, I will appreciate it very much, and request you to

get back to me with your details so that we can proceed with the modalities. As soon as I receive your kind

Response, I will give you details on how we can achieve this transaction successfully. Your contact telephone

And fax will highly be needed for an open communication. Please contact me via this

E-mail: [ chris-roland@webname.com] for more details

Best Regards,

MR. CHRIS ROLAND

+44 8719745548

0 comments: