Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday

419 scams

My name is Abdul Nasser Sokariah and I am writing you from Syria, I choose to contact you directly as I need a reliable person to trust who can help me handle my huge deposit with a vault company in EUROPE, and based on my present situation in Syria, I need you urgently to take possession of everything and further modalities/directives will follow. Email:(a.sokariah@yahoo.com.hk)

 I wait for your response.

 Yours truly,
 Abdul Nasser Sokariah

Loan scams

Are you looking for financial assistant? Do you need any kind of
loan,ASIA BEST REPUTATION GUARANTEE LOAN OFFER You are looking for
financial assistant?
PERSONAL LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Marital Status: :______________________
First Name:______________________
Last Name:______________________
e-mail Address:______________________
Sex:______________________
City, State:______________________
Next of kin:______________________
Country:______________________
Mobile Phone Number:______________________
Residence:______________________
amount You Needed As a Loan:______
Duration:______________________
Employer:______________________
Occupation:______________________
Salary:______________________
Mr Mohammed
  

0 comments: