Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday

419 scams

Hello,
A client died and left funds unclaimed in the establishment where I work. I found out that these funds totaling $15.2M can be released legitimately if the remittance process is obeyed; hence I seek assistance to claim the funds for our mutual benefit. Nobody has ever contacted this establishment for the funds release since the death of the client so your contact will be acted on promptly. Reply, if interested in working with me in this opportunity.
Kind Regard.
Alex Herry.

My Dear Friend and Partner,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Gina Hope Rinehart, a great citizen of Australia,born in Perth, Western Australia,I am sending you this email and I believe you must have been getting something similar but still seems this is the only best way of communication apart from telephone conversation, but we cannot because there are Bad people in the world and will not recognize the good ones, so I advice you to settle down and read this mail comprehensively and you will know I am for real,i have a mission for you worth ($200,000,000.00) Two Hundred Million Dollars which I intend to use for CHARITY.Please reply if interested via this email.Mrs.Gina.Rinehart@qq.com

God Bless You.
Gina Hope Rinehart

0 comments: