Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday

419 scams

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
23 HERBERT MARCULARY
AVENUE WUSE GARKI ABUJA
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY

Attention

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentle men, one of them is an American national and he is MR DONNEL DEANE by name while the other person is MR... MALVIN MORGAN by name a CANADIAN national. This gentlemen claimed to be your representative, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead, they brought an account to replace your information in other to claim your fund of $6.5 Million euro which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they have submitted:


BANK.-HSBC CANADA
Vancouver, CANADA
ACCOUNT NO. 2014-0018-74


Further informed that power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, if you are still alive, you are to contact us back immediately, because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries’ inheritance and contract payment. You are to call this office +234-803-892-5109 immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately.Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment and as well get in touch with this email address ebramhamsuleman@yahoo.com.hk

Kindly reply

Mr. ISSAc SULE
EInternational Monetary Funds Agents

Dear Beloved in Christ.


I am Mrs. Teresia Graham 77-years of age living in United Kingdom, who God has touched in a glorious way to fulfill His blessing toward charity / mankind.

I have asked God for forgiveness and I believed he has because he is a merciful God. I will be going for an operation on Friday which the doctor has directly said is 50/50 chance of surviving after diagnosing me with Cancer in three (3) years ago. Read Romans 1:16-17

I have decided to WILL/donate my late husband entitlement of $11.8Million USD (Eleven Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) which I inherited from him to you for the good work of God and to serve His divine purpose and favor to humanity as that has be my late husband unfinished work before his death.



Recently, my Family members have advise me to share my late husband inherited fund to them for their selfish interest after receiving the news from the doctor that I might not survive the operation. I refused to accept that from my family members as I have promise my late husband before his death that this fund would be use to serve his divine purpose and favor to humanity around the world.



I was privilege to send this letter to you with the help of a lady nurse here, who has be so kind to me, believing that a total stranger like you can fulfill my last wish to humanity.


All I ask from you is to make sure you use this fund for the work of God to fulfill his divine purpose and favor to humanity. It is clear that I don’t know you but God known you more than I can ever do. For this purpose I bow my knees and pray for you, May the Lord bless you abundantly as you fulfill this mystery toward charity and Humanitarian service. Thus, you are to use 60% of the funds for this Humanitarian Mission while 10% goes to my family Lawyer and 30% goes to you for your faithfulness toward God and mankind.


Lastly, I want you to pray for me regarding my health situation, because I have come to find out that to everything there is a season; and a time to every purpose under the heaven. (Ecclesiastes 3:1–8) May the Grace of our Lord, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and forever more, Amen. I we send you the information of my lawyer once I hear from you.

Yours Faithfully

Teresia Graham

My Dear Friend and Partner,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Gina Hope Rinehart, a great citizen of Australia,born in Perth, Western Australia,I am sending you this email and I believe you must have been getting something similar but still seems this is the only best way of communication apart from telephone conversation, but we cannot because there are Bad people in the world and will not recognize the good ones, so I advice you to settle down and read this mail comprehensively and you will know I am for real,i have a mission for you worth ($200,000,000.00) Two Hundred Million Dollars which I intend to use for CHARITY.Please reply if interested via this email.Mrs.Gina.Rinehart@qq.com

God Bless You.
Gina Hope Rinehart

0 comments: