Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

Good day to you,

Confidential Business Proposal!!

I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in
which I have made contact with you. You need not to worry as I am
contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of
this communication. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum
of ($15.5 Million US Dollars) immediately to your private account. This
amount of money has been lying dormant in our bank for years without
anybody coming for the claim.

I want this money released to you as the relative to our deceased customer
(the account owner) who from investigation died along with her supposed
NEXT OF KIN since 14th March 2002; I want you to know this transaction is
100% risk free. The reason for making this contact with you is because
banking law here does not allow such money stay more than 14 years, as the
money will be recalled to the Bank's treasury account as an unclaimed
fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you full details on how the
transaction will be executed.

Kindly respond urgently to my email: (315578872@qq.com) and delete if you
are not interested.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Wesley Yarahm

0 comments: