Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday

419 scams

Hello, how is your day going? hope you are fine? Anyway I am so delighted to
 have come across your profile on search engine, please don't take this mail
 as junk mail. I am for real and would love to know more about you. My name
 is Claudio Kristiansen; I'm from Norway Europe but am based here in Mossel Bay
 South Africa as a Chemical engineer working in the rig (offshore). I'm a
 widower and was blessed with a beautiful Daughter, by a
 wonderful, sweet and caring late wife and mother.I am seeking for someone
 whom I can lay my heart upon for a strong relationship. I have a good sense
 of humour and am a very caring Christian who loves God and appreciates Him
 for who He is.I am looking for a woman with a heart of worship, a heart of
 love and a desire to be loved. I'm looking forward to make her happy and
 spoil her with lots of love have lots of love to give.
 Please respond back to my mail on: claudiokristiansen@yahoo.co.za Phone
 no: 0843508455 and will love to know what we might have in common.
 I've attached my pictures.Have a blessed day. Hope to hear from you soon.

From Sister Hellen Coleman.

Dearest one

I am the above named person from Israel.

Mrs. Hellen Coleman: I married to Mr. Lawrence Coleman who worked with Israel embassy here in Abidjan Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2008. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death in fact we use to help all others like christen group and Muslim group which my Bible tells me to known that God is one. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($2.5millon US Dollar in the year 2002 SEPTEMBER in one of the Bank here in Abidjan but due to political crisis that came into the country made me lodge the money to the Security Company here in Abidjan for security reason.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me mostly is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or Muslim individual even organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church trustily some one or Muslim trustily some one that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.because i am looking another ellse way that is more sweet life then the one am live here

The Bible made us to understand that Blessing is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I don´t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are they concerns problem i have today which i will not make any mistake for them to use this money and I don't want my husband´s efforts to be used by some of his enemies. I don´t want a situation where this money will be used in by enemy way. This is why I am taking this decision.

Look I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. With God all things are possible which I believe.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company here in Abidjan so that you will open a contact with them. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you

and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I give my life to God and Who ever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Contact me on the above e-mail address for more information’s, any delay in your reply will give me room in searching another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Please you can reply in this e-mail(mshellencoleman@yahoo.com)

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Sister Hellen Coleman







0 comments: