Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday

419 scams

MY MESSAGE NEED Urgent attention:
Dear Beloved,
I am Madam BERENICE KON, and i am married to Late Mr.PACOME JEROME .KON. I and
my late husband was into Estate management and Hotel Building Contracts, and
even with on-going project before my husband death as a result of the resent
political
crises in the country. He died with pains leaving me and my only daughter who
had just finished her secondary education
before the crises,
while am suffering from a long time cancer that prevented us from having more
children, and from all indications now my
condition is really deterriorating, and is quite obvious that i may not live
more than two months from now just like my
doctor said.
But before this political crises my husband deposited the sum of US $ 4 Million
Dollars (US $ 4 000,000 ) in A prime Bank
and this money is currently in the BANK custody. And all i want now is to
transfer this money to a faithful child of GOD so
that my daughter can relocate and start her education there.

Please all i want is for you to be honest with me and my daughter, and use this
money just as i wish.
Please my Dear, i will like you to use this money and make sure that my daughter
goes back to school, and take her as your
own daughter and open an investment company in her name so that my gentle soul
will be happy when I die . I took this
decision because of the bloody situation of this country in recent times and i
can't take the risk of leaving my daughter
alone in this country and it has troubled me so much, that is why am contacting
you.I will provide TO you A Legalise
authorisation letter that will permit you to contact the BaNK as the foreign
partner to my Late Husband and the
beneficiaryof the money to enable you contact the bank for the transfer of the
money into your account.

After this you arrange the coming of my Daughter to be with you in your
country.If you will assist me in doing this with a
clean heart, i will be pleased to offer you 20% of the total money. I am
trusting you with faith because i want the best
for my daughter, and i believe that the GOD i serve will not disappoint me in
this.I wait to hear from you if you are
interested,
please if you are not interested kindly delete my massage and don't reply, I
need a honest person who is willing and
capable to handle a business.

Thanks and remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours sister
Madam BERENICE KON

0 comments: